Reserve Evolution features the thickest blank of the Reserve clarinet line. It offers roundness of sound, a heavy spine for increased projection, a thicker tip for enhanced articulation, and greater tonal warmth and flexibility.
D'Addario Evolution Bb Clarinet Reeds
- The thickest blank of the Reserve clarinet line featuring roundness of sound and greater tonal warmth and flexibility
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from the best foreign cane
- Available in half strengths, from 2.5 to 5.0, with a special 3.5+ strength
- Offered in boxes of ten (10) reeds
- The Reserve line for clarinet also includes Reserve, a traditional blank option, and Reserve Classic, a thick blank option