How to make lipprotect
1. Dip Liprotect into hot watter ( 70°C to 80°C ) and wait 15 to 30 seconds.
2. Pick the Liprotect up from hot water.
3. Apply the liprotect on the lower front teeth using your fingers or/and tongue ( you may repeat the process again if fail to make the mold properly )
4. That will make your own denture mold. Cool it under tap water.
5. Test your own liprotect when you play your instrument. ( you may cut the liprotect to suit the size you feel comfortable playing )
top of page
bottom of page