The SHIVA ‘The Destroyer’ alto mouthpiece has TONS of power, edge and projection, all with a huge core sound rich in harmonics!
Our most powerful alto mouthpiece, the SHIVA combines both a step and roll-over baffle, along with a very special proprietary small chamber unlike anything ever made before. Theo has spent years in research and development on this model to ensure it being a classic in history.
The SHIVA’s huge power and projection making it suitable for Rock n’ Roll, R&B, Jazz or any situation where dynamics and power are important.
It is currently being used by James King (Lady Gaga, Fitz and the Tantrums), Jordan Donald on tour with Stevie Wonder, as well as by Mark Douthit (Elton John, Michael McDonald), and many many others.
It is available in red-marbled premium hard rubber!
Theo Wanne SHIVA 2 Alto Mouthpiece
- Great for Rock & Roll, Jazz, and R&B, or anywhere a big powerful sound is needed.
- Projects a sensual tone that is flirtatious and erotic. It makes everyone want to dance!
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- High step baffle with roll-over and a very unique innovative small chamber.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case! Like the case? See our other mouthpiece and reed cases here!
- Premium Hard Rubber: Uses a special Red-Marble Hard Rubber which is the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet!
- Ligature: Comes with the Enlightened Ligature. To truly individualize your sound, try our premium pressure plates, which fit all of our mouthpieces and ligatures!.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try our varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.