The Concept Tenor mouthpiece is the latest model in the firmly established Selmer Paris line of mouthpieces. It combines Henri SELMER Paris legendary know-how with ultimate manufacturing technologies. This Concept Tenor mouthpiece provides ease of playability, a rich tone and a great consistency. The innovative and refined design of the Concept tenor mouthpiece perfectly illustrates the philosophy of Henri SELMER Paris. Since 1885, they have thrived to meet the requirements of each and every musician.
Design & acoustic precision – After the release of the alto and soprano mouthpieces, the Concept range for saxophone quickly stood out as the new reference. Henri SELMER Paris extends the Concept family and unveils the Concept Tenor Sax mouthpiece. Combining ease of playability and a rich tone, the Concept Tenor mouthpiece distinguishes itself by its refined design aiming at the comfort of the musician. An acoustic promise enhanced by ergonomics at the service of the musician and its music.
Selmer Paris Concept Tenor Sax Mouthpiece
- Classic mouthpiece for tenor saxophone
- Tip opening: 0.0862 in (2.10 mm)
- Facing length: 27mm – Round Chamber
- Design by Henri Selmer Paris
- This mouthpiece offers comfort and consistence while playing, as well as a rich tone
- The round chamber shape brings the player a little further back to the natural saxophone sound of earlier times